Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Change In Plans . . .

I was all ready to go out the door for my monday volunteering

when I heard the weather report just as I was about to turn off the tele

freezing rain, roads closed, pile ups

all I needed to hear, changed immediately into my comfies

I have book in hand



it has been days since I have visited you though

so doing this post first

no excuses except

spending time at home

eating better

exercising

cutting back on things

it is my theme for the year

my first cut back was facebook

deactivated

way too much time

feeling responsible to a LIKE button no more



got off track there for a minute

we are off to a good year other than the small fire in

the building where mister irish is managing the renovation

and a few other clitches in the same building

sad to see my guy stressed

he needs me to be his cheerleader right now



and I am doing just that

everything will be okay

everything will be okay

everything will be okay

 


sorry this is such a mix mash of pics

I promise to get back in the groove soon

"little miss imp adorable great grand"
keeps us in smiles
she is wearing her daddy's fleece brought back from Ireland many years ago
such a fun picture
I'm thanking her mommie for this one

~

paraphrased words phrases from

Martin Luther King

I Have A Dream

1963

I say to you today, my friends,

so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow,

I still have a dream.

It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up

and live out the true meaning of its creed:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal.”


I have a dream that one day . . .

even in the heat of injustice and oppression

. . . we will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.


I have a dream today . . . one day we will . . .

live in a nation where children

will not be judged by the color of their skin

but by the content of their character.


I have a dream . . . when we allow freedom to ring . . .

from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city,

. . . we will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual,


“Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!”


 

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar