Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sketchbook Book Dump


This was a character I used to draw when I was a kid. He had a companion that was a big snail. I think their was a third too, a zombie of some sort or a voodoo doll. Between the three of them their kryptonite was salt, fish and, Christianity. I had some odd ideas when I was a kid. I may have even done a short comic about these guys. I should look through my archives.


This mustached guy was just what came out of the hour and ten minute bus ride I take to work.


This image has been colored by a couple people here at work for an exercise on painting. Not everyone posted their colored versions...not even me but I will get around to it. Ryan Wood did a really nice one that he posted up on his blog. If anyone wants to color it, just send me an email and I'll send you a high res version.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar