Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lorac Pro Palette 2 Worth The Hype?



Swatches from left to right
Buff, Lt. Brown, Cool Grey, Nectar, Plum, Navy, Charcoal and Black

Swatches from left to right
Snow, Beige, Rose, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade and Cocoa

OMG again I have fallen in love with another Lorac palette!  Are we seeing these swatches?! AMAZING!

So yet again, I had to have this and broke down and purchased it at Ulta for $42.00. Well worth the price if you ask me.  This has eight matte shades and eight shimmer/satin shades totaling 8.8g.  This palette came with a 0.19 oz mini "Behind the Scenes Eye Primer." 

I felt that this was a carbon copy of the Lorac Pro Palette 1.  This came with the same primer and exact same packaging only that this one is grey.  Unfortunately as much as I like things to match I would have preferred  different   packaging.  This gets dirty so easily and is made of cardboard.  Durability and staying clean is not one of its strong points.  This could be used to travel with.  I would bubble wrap it or wrap it in a pair of thick socks.

Lets talk color!  The shades in this palette are pretty impressive and in my opinion more playful.  I like that there are actual colors and not just neutrals.  Neutrals are safe but colors are so much more fun to play with!  All the colors work well together and this palettes truly has endless possibilities.  I was extremely excited to see the shade "Nectar" in this palette.  It makes a great transition shade and a great stand alone shade.  I did notice just as I had with the previous palette this has its share of fallout.  Nothing too bad and can easily be worked around.  I can't get over the pigmentation of the satin/shimmer shades.  Talk about some color payoff!  This is truly some bang for your buck.  The quality speaks for its self.  The mattes did not swatch well, but apply nicely with an eyeshadow brush. 

Now, as far as the eyeshadow primer goes.  It's a good primer.  I personally like others, but I would still put this in my top 5 list of primer that I would use.  I have extremely oily lids that crease easily, and this has minimal creasing.  Like I said top five but not number one.

Would I recommend this?  Yes, it's truly is a great palette.  I love that this has more playful colors then the "Lorac Pro Palette 1" but still able to make a neutral day look.  Hands down my three favorite shades are "Nectar," "Navy" and "Jade."  

If you would like to see my trendy thoughts and compare the Lorac Pro Palette 1 click this link "Lorac Pro" palette one review

Till next time, 
Amber 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar