Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where I create...(make a mess)































































































Welcome to where I make my biggest messes. Thank you to Karen at My Desert Cottage for hostessing this wonderful party 'Where Bloggers Create'. If you could have seen this room a week ago! While cleaning it up I found so many half done projects that I can't wait to start messing it up again. I am definitely motivated to get things done now. Can we have another one of these in say... two months? I'm sure that will give me time to have another pile of partially completed projects again.
This room seems to collect all those odds and ends that I haven't found a permanent home for yet, so it gets pretty tight in here at times. My yard sale finds, my T.J.Maxx and Michaels and....finds, all seem to end up here for awhile until I can decide where they would look the best in the house, or until they get their makeovers. I guess that it what a studio is for. I love having a room of my own to make all the messes I want. When my family was young, I only had the kitchen table between meals, so this is a real treat for me.
So glad you could stop in to take a peek. Now I think I'll sit here and finish a project or two.





















Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar