Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Snickers

  I know I shared with all of you the loss of our grand dog Penny about a month ago.  My younger daughter Kim was mom to Penny.  Penny was a 5 year old Dachshund that had a spinal condition that left her paralyzed and they were unable to do the surgery to correct this issue so we lost the fight to keep her.  It was a very sad time for all of us especially my daughter. 

My daughter Kim with her little Penny.


My daughter is a nurse and works with cancer patients which can be sad many days so she always loved coming home to her little Penny waiting and excited to see her after her shift.  It has been really hard for Kim to not have Penny there and part of her life.  So Terry and I decided to surprise Kim for a Mother's Day Gift and gift her a new little dachshund.

Her name is Snickers.  She is a Reverse Chocolate Pie Bald dachshund. 

Does she not have the cutest little face ever!!!! She is not old enough to come to her forever home until the first week end in June.  So we are all excited to have her coming soon to live in our family.
Look at her cute little white back paws.  It is like she has slippers on.

Just thought this would be a good post before Mom's Day Week End.  I want to wish all of you a great Mother's Day.
Be sure to check back on Saturday for Spotlight I have another wonderful blogger in the Spotlight.

Have a great rest of the week and all you wonderful mom's have a great week end.
Kris
:)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar