Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Christmasy Bedspread/Quilt

 

 


This is my quilt/bedspread I bought at Belk's. It looks Christmasy, but not so much I won't use it year-round. HERE it is online and looks better. It may be poinsettias, but not so Christmasy. I decided to order it, put it in the cart and something popped up, checking for coupons. I paid much less for it $32, I think when it was much more expensive. 

I now want the pillow shams,  but cannot afford those. I will probably get over it. 

Tommy said he would press cloves into an orange for me. First, he had to know what on earth it was for. The man is clueless sometimes. But, I don't count this as something I expect him to know. 

I do not feel much better, just a bit. But, we washed dishes. I washed and Tommy dried. I just cannot wait for the dishwasher installation! 

Right now, at 3 pm, it is 36F degrees and snow is falling, just a few flakes, but it is snow! 

For dinner tonight, I decided to make the green bean casserole that I was not going to make, thaw cooked carrots, and his turkey leg. He is enthusiastic! 

When my son was three and a half, he was experiencing Christmas as he could not at two and a half. He was very enthusiastic about singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus EVERY NIGHT!  He would also wish everyone "Merry Christmas Tree." 

Okay, right now, I am going to drag the box out that contains the 3' Christmas tree. That will be monumental, considering my energy level. 

I know your children said cute, Christmasy things. Can you share? I love these little children Christmas sayings.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar