Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's Friday and it's SUMMER!!

I love the question at GReads! this week, because I'm in the mood for VACATION!!!

Summer Love: Where is your ideal place to take a 
summer vacation & get lost in a book?

We went to Mexico once, and while I wouldn't want to go there EVERY year, it was wonderful and I'd love to go back again some day -- although it wasn't really a "reading" vacation. My favorite summer vacation is one we've been going on for almost 30 years! My family (Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother, in-laws, 7 grandkids, and various boyfriends and husbands) goes to Kentucky Lake for a week every summer. We rent a cabin that has a beach, and my brother has a ski boat. All the kids have learned to ski, and we just have a great time. And we read. Some of us read a LOT. I'm the "librarian" in the family so I bring a lot of books.

This is what I brought last summer. Kristin Hanna's True Colors was a big hit.

A typical day on the beach!



At Parajunkee's View, the question is:

In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

I love fairy tale retellings, but I don't know which is my favorite. As far as books about fae, I would have say Wicked Lovely, mostly because it's the first fairy book I read, it was very good, and I haven't really read many others besides this one.

 I hope you all have a great weekend! We have our town carnival, which should be fun. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back soon. Happy Reading!






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar