Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beach Party


There's a Beach Party at The Shabby Chic Cottage! This is the 1st party that I have ever been to, so don't make me stand in the corner while you guys all whisper about me!! Seriously, I hope I set this up correctly! I at first thought... I don't have anything particularly beachy, not like some of the other lovely blogs out there. But, I came home and started looking around the house and I do have some beachy fun here and there.
I found something beachy on top of my cabinet in my dining room. There are seashells and driftwood that we found on the beaches of St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Tybee Island. The coral is from a Beach Shack store on Tybee. And, I got the pretty blue shell from one of my favorite stores in Franklin, Scarlett Scales Antiques.
More beachiness... starfish in front of my vintage mirror...
I have some sea urchins too ( I think that is what they are anyhow!) in a big mercury glass bowl. I bought them in Savannah GA and they always remind me of our great anniversary vacation.
And, here is where I am trying to add more beachy goodness. This is Baby Hughes' bathroom. This picture is a watercolor that we bought from a gallery in St. Maarten on our honeymoon. The beach there was so beautiful... the prettiest I have ever seen, I think. And, more starfish!
This is what we have so far... still looking for the perfect shower curtain and paint color.

Well, this was so much fun. I can't wait to go to everyone's beach party. Thanks Gina for putting this together. I can't wait to go to another party!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar